Category: Psp Release date: 08/21/2015 Developer: Billink B.V.
Billink - Achteraf Betalen
- Offer your customers comfort during their payments via Billink
- Post-payment is the perfect method to convince your customers to buy
- Increase conversion: no more abandoned carts
"Increase your conversion rate with 20% (on average) with post-payments"
Billink is the pioneer on the area of post-payments; the innovative payment solution for the online retail industry. With the reliable knowledge of over 11.6 million Dutch consumers and companies, Billink is your number one post-payment solution. Safe, reliable, quick... and Dutch!
The left shopping cart has become a pastime. Optimize your payment process with Billink. Post-payment is THE method to convince your customers. Billink offers you a safe solution to realize this increase of your turnover.
Why post-payments with Billink?
- Higher conversion: Offering post-payments leads to a significant increase of your turnover. Online purchases are more impulsive, at which there is often no possibility to immediately pay for the order.
- Guarantee up to € 2500: Depending on your desires, Billink practically excludes the risk for non-payment by guaranteeing payments. The guaranteed payment for B2B is up to € 2500; for B2C up to € 500.
- Average acceptance of 87/90%: In order to enable as many customers to use this technology, we use a smart technology for a reliable credit check.
- No annual contracts or subscriptions: With Billink, you can always join and leave whenever you want for maximum flexibility.
- Low cost: Billink handles very sharp rates. You do not pay provision for low order values! Please ask for the conditions.
How does paying with Billink work?
- At the payment page, your customer selects payment option “Billink Post-Payment”. The customer is asked to enter some extra details when the order form contains sufficient details to perform a sound credit check.
Please note: Billink checks the details online and real-time for credibility. If your customer does not apply for post-payment, your customer has a direct possibility to pay for the order with another payment method.
- The order is accepted when your customer has been checked and accepted. You ship the product and Billink sends the invoice. Billink is then responsible for the payment.
- Your customer has to settle the invoice within 14 days. This invoice can be settled by means of a bank transfer or iDEAL from the mail.
Our rates are always determined per web shop. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com to receive an offer.
Please contact Billink at firstname.lastname@example.org call 003110-4141473 for questions and support regarding Billing Post-Payment..