Category: Support and tools Release date: 07/10/2015 Developer: Apps + Service by Viewsion.net
vUpload - File Uploader
- Let your customers add images or any other file to their order
- Direct upload on your product pages without registration
- Optimize your workflow and receive the correct files instantly
"Save time by letting your clients upload the right files to their ordered products"
Do you sell individualized products with a photo or logo? Do you provide printed stuff or do you need other files from your customers? Then vUpload is just right for you. So customers have on the product page the possibility to upload files directly and add them to their shopping cart - without registration.
How does vUpload work?
Just check out our DEMO-Page. You can upload files with a click and get an instant preview display (for images and PDFs). Very simple and intuitive.
After placing an order with uploaded files, you will receive an email with the corresponding download links. In addition, these download links are also available in the Back Office - directly in your order. The files are available for download 10 days after an order and get deleted automatically to keep the storage space low.
Features and additional benefits
- Direct integration on the product page (no registration needed)
- Multiple vUpload-Fields per product
- Upload up to 5MB per file (upgradeable - see PRO Packages)
- Hosting and traffic included
- 250MB Cloud-Storage (upgradeable - see PRO Packages)
- On-The-Fly image preview of almost any image format
- Optional data validation
- File size (maximum)
- File types
- Image types
- Image size (minimum / maximum)
- Image color space (RGB / CMYK)
- Up to 10 different vUpload-configurations (use with unlimited products)
- Overall secure data transfer with SSL
- All modern browsers and Internet Explorer (version 10 and up) are supported
- Responsive - Mobile Device Support
- Design customizable (CSS)
- Extendable (call us!)
PRO Packages for higher demands
In the base package you have a total of 250MB cloud-storage availabe. If you need more storage space or higher file-size limits, you can upgrade vUpload within the app. Ask us for a suitable upgrade plan.
Integration is very easy. After you have installed the app, you need to add and additional special field (text field) to your products. Add and name it with any name - eg"Upload". This name will then be entered into your vUpload configuration as an identifier. Done. Almost any template works out of the box with vUpload. If there is a styling or compatibility issue, please contact us for a custom approach. Please note that their might be additional costs as this service is not included in the base package.
Do you already know our other app that increases retention: vNotify?
Do you have questions, need an extension or help with your integration?
Feel free to write us or call us. We will be glad to help you.
Support is in German & English.